Monday, November 27, 2006

Links

.
Do you ever surf and let the links take you where they will? I do, from time to time and always amaze myself at where I've ended up. The net is an amazing thing.

I was looking for some info on using a Blog as an e-commerce site and ended up at an entertaining "vegetable soup" blog posted by a fellow named Richard Soderberg. I've included it in my list of Off Topic links. It's called "floating atoll". Give it a peek if you're looking for some interesting, eclectic stuff with a bit of a techie bent.

I've also included a link to Tioga and George one of my favourite sites which I have followed for over a year. George, or rather Jorge at the moment since he is in Mexico now, lives full-time in his motorhome and 99% of the time he "boondocks". Boondocking in the RVing world is camping for free, usually with no services (water, electricity, sewers). He has a child-like writing style (not childish) which is charming, and a philosophy of life to be envied.

I recommend giving vagabonders supreme a looksee.

No comments: