Monday, November 27, 2006

So Where Are We Going Now

.
What I want to do with this blog is to write/ramble about beads and jewellery. Also, from time to time I may write about other stuff as the spirit moves me. Some of the topics that interest me include RVing & travel, the single life, women's issues, animal rights, photography, early retirement... and other stuff that passes into and out of my field of view.

As for beading, I
spent years learning to make nice jewellery, (someday, I want to make great jewellery), I want to share the things I have learned and maybe save you a bit of trial and error frustration. I would also like to offer a question and answer (tutorial) section for folks who may want to ask questions or pose their problems. I will publish tips and techniques, patterns and reccommendations. I may add a "Donation" button, friends say I should, so folks can offer what they think my material is worth to them, if they want.

This is a concept which has worked with computer software. Someone develops a program and offers it to others as "shareware". You can use shareware and pay nothing to the author - nobody will know or do anything about it. But if you find the product useful, you can pay the author what the product is worth to you: only you know that. This honour system is working well enough for authors to continue to develop and release shareware.

I want to see if it works here.

No comments: